Monday 9 September 2013

P!nk



Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Is all I can say about 'the truth about love' tour. Last night I went to my first ever concert of any kind and I must say im so glad that it was P!nk. From walking in the front gates, waiting in line to buy stuff and waiting half an hour to get out of the car park I would not change a thing. 



She was amazing! You know how you hear about some artist sounding different from what they do on CD? Well P!nk sounded as if you were just sitting in your car, but just up really really loud. I was actually surprised to see how many males who enjoyed it. Some of the older men were really getting into it. Oh and I must say my throat is just a tad bit sore from all the screaming and singing.





It was so amazing when she got 'sling shot' across the crowd. I still can not get over 1. How she has the most amazing body ever! and 2. How she can sing upside down and swinging around! She also played the piano for a whole song, she did have a person on keyboard in case she forgot or anything but he was not needed. If I ever got the chance to go again and had any choice of where I wanted to sit (dont we all) I would of loved to of been on the ground standing. It just looks a lot more fun and a different type of energy. Which is understandable, you cant really dance and get to into it when your sitting down. 



Oh and did I mention not only was it P!nk's last concert in Australia but it was also her birthday! The whole crowd sang happy birthday not once but twice to her and it was for sure a 'hair on the back of your neck stand up' moment. I would tell anyone who loves P!nk to go, you will not be disappointed.  





  


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love Pink <3 x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i'm sure it was amazing. what do you think about following each other? i just discovered your blog and i really like it
    just let me know. xoxo diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, I just had a look at yours and it makes me wanna travel so bad

    ReplyDelete