Thursday 26 September 2013

Obsession

Just thought I would share what I have been obsessing over recently...


I love, love, love "Keeping up the the Kardashians" and so I guess it was no surprise to me that I love Kendall and Kylie's blog too. I just think that they are both so beautiful and love keeping up with their fun filled lives! 


Another thing I have been obsessing over is 'Sex in the city' the series, I just think that it is wonderful. Friends, shoes and fashion who wouldn't like it! I have been obsessing over it so much, I think I watch three to four episodes a night....so you can guess what I will be doing tonight. Some Thai food and 'sex in the city' it is!

What are some of your Obsessions? I would love to know x


1 comment:

  1. Going to have to check our their blog now!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete